High protein waffles recipe
These high protein waffles They are a good option for a healthy breakfast. They are made with only 3 ingredients. With this healthy meek we cannot fail, we will easily have a sweet ready that will delight the whole family. If we are taking care of ourselves, there is nothing better to do it than with a simple recipe like this. With a little oatmeal, which will be the base, mixed with some egg whites and a natural sweetener like stevia, success will be more than guaranteed. Dare to create a healthy, fast and delicious recipe, the result is spectacular.
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup of egg whites or 2 eggs
- Stevia or sweetener to taste
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Yogurt to decorate
How to make high protein waffles
- This recipe, in addition to being incredible, can be prepared very quickly. The most complicated part is looking for the best raw material at our disposal.
- We can use oatmeal or oatmeal. In case you don’t have it the one for breakfast we serve it, we pass it through the glass of the blender until we have a fine flour.
- We will separate the whites from the yolks. We will use only the whites as they are higher in protein. We beat them a little before the arrival of the oatmeal.
- Merging this delight we will achieve an incredible result. In the same mixer we can crush it and mix it again until we have a dough.
- We add the stevia or the sweetener to taste. Agave syrup or honey will serve us in the same way, the important thing is not to add sugar.
- We can add a tablespoon of cinnamon, it will give it a very special flavor. Mix until you have the waffle dough.
- We place in a greased waffle iron with a little oil spray. When they are ready we remove the waffles.
- We serve with a little yogurt and some fruits. These waffles are amazing and have little fat, they are pure protein.