Light oil-free mayonnaise recipe
In summer there is a sauce that you cannot miss, mayonnaise. This complement of salads and salads has a significant amount of fat thanks to the oil we use. In a small amount it is not bad, but if we have a tendency to dye all the vegetables that we have in the fridge white, we may have a small problem. To enjoy a sauce that is quite similar in texture to mayonnaise and has much less fat, we will prepare this wonder without light oil. If you want to try a fat-free mayonnaise to enjoy all your dishes without regrets, take note of these ingredients and steps.
- 3 boiled eggs
- 250 gr of Burgos cheese 0%
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
How to prepare a light oil-free mayonnaise
- This recipe surprises with its flavor and texture, it is very similar to mayonnaise, but without so much fat.
- One of the elements that we must take into account is that it is cooked with cooked eggs, therefore, it is safer than traditional mayonnaise.
- The first step is to cook the eggs, with water they will be ready in about 15 minutes and without knowing it.
- The egg, in addition to giving texture to this sauce, will provide you with a good dose of protein. It is a forceful sauce.
- When the eggs are ready we put them under a good stream of cold water, this way they will peel more easily.
- We put these whole eggs in the glass of the mixer. We are going to add the Burgos cheese cut into pieces so that it can be crushed more easily.
- Like mayonnaise, it has a splash of lemon juice that we will also complete with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- We add the salt to taste. This element can be modified by the cheese, we must bear in mind that it already takes a little.
- Crush until a light sauce is left. We should not be in a hurry, as it is crushed we will achieve the perfect result.
- We will only have to try it and enjoy it is a true wonder in every way, with almost no fat.