Miles per gallon (US) to miles per litre conversion table
although, Is 25 miles per gallon good?
Although it’s tempting to look at a vehicle that gets 50 mpg on the highway and say it’s fuel-efficient, you might not drive that same vehicle. … You might think the Accord gets the better fuel economy; however, the 25 mpg combined with a sports car is a solid number.
equally important, How many liters is 23 mpg?
We have converted 23 Miles per Gallon to 12.3 Litres per 100 kilometres.
otherwise How much is 30 miles per hour in kilometers?
Miles per hour to Kilometers per hour table
|Miles per hour||Kilometers per hour|
What is 20 miles per gallon in Litres? We have converted 20 Miles per Gallon to 14.1 Litres per 100 kilometres.
What is a good miles per gallon?
While the Prius gets around 60 mpg, something that gets at least 30 mpg might classify as good. Here are some cars that get at least 30 mpg from the last few years: 2014 BMW 328i (35 mpg highway, $21,000) 2014 Honda Accord LX (36 mpg city and highway, $14,000)
Are there any trucks that get 30 mpg?
Some trucks can tow more than the Sierra’s 11,800-pound capacity, but few can match its Duramax diesel that gets up to 30 mpg highway. A Sierra Heavy Duty is also available. The GMC Sierra 1500 is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 6 trim levels.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
How many Litres is 24 mpg?
We have converted 24 Miles per Gallon to 11.8 Litres per 100 kilometres.
What is a good l per 100KM?
In general, 5 to 8 litres per 100 km would be considered a good fuel efficiency, 8 to 12 litres per 100 km would be average, and more than 12 litres per 100 km would be considered a relatively low fuel efficiency. Your driving habits also impact how efficiently your vehicle will use its fuel.
What is 19 miles per gallon in Litres?
We have converted 19 Miles per Gallon to 14.9 Litres per 100 kilometres.
How fast is 70 mph in km?
70 mphs ≈ 112.65 kmh
Now you know how fast 70 mph is in km/h.
What is 100 miles per hour in kilometers?
100 mphs ≈ 160.93 kmh
Now you know how fast 100 mph is in km/h.
How many hours is 30 miles driving?
If the vehicle is driving 30 miles per hour, it will take one hour to drive 30 miles.
What is 40 miles per gallon in Litres?
We have converted 40 Miles per Gallon to 7.1 Litres per 100 kilometres.
What is 15 miles per gallon in Litres?
We have converted 15 Miles per Gallon to 18.8 Litres per 100 kilometres.
What is the most fuel efficient car ever made?
Most Fuel Efficient Cars Ever Made
- 1994 Geo Metro XFI: 47 MPG Combined. …
- 1986 Chevrolet Sprint ER: 48 MPG Combined. …
- 2010 Toyota Prius: 50 MPG Combined. …
- 2019 Honda Insight: 52 MPG Combined. …
- 2000 Honda Insight: 53 MPG Combined. …
- 2018 Toyota Prius Three: 54 MPG Combined. …
- 2018 Hyundai Ioniq: 58 MPG Combined.
Is 22 mpg good for a car?
22-26 mpg is normal.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
1. 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage. The Mitsubishi Mirage features one of the lowest starting prices on the market today and one of the highest fuel efficiency figures.
What truck lasts the longest?
The 5 Longest-Lasting Used Trucks
- Honda Ridgeline. The Honda Ridgeline comes in at first place in the category of trucks most likely to last 200,000 miles. …
- Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma is another midsize truck that can provide reliability and longevity. …
- Toyota Tundra. …
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500. …
- Ford F-150.
What is the most fuel efficient 4×4?
- 2017 Ford EcoBoost. …
- 2020 Toyota RAV4. …
- 2020 Lexus UX Hybrid. …
- 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid. …
- 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. …
- 2020 Nissan Kicks. …
- 2020 Lexus UX. …
- 2020 Honda CR-V. Annual Fuel Cost: $1,200 | 28/34 mpg city/hwy | $25,050 | USN Overall Score: 8.7/10.
What truck gets the best mileage?
The Most Fuel-Efficient Pickups You Can Buy
- Ford F-150 2WD Diesel | 23 MPG.
- Hyundai Santa Cruz AWD | 23 MPG.
- GMC Canyon 2WD Diesel | 23 MPG.
- Chevrolet Colorado 2WD Diesel | 23 MPG.
- Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel | 24 MPG.
- Ford F-150 2WD PowerBoost Hybrid | 25 MPG.
- GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Diesel | 26 MPG.
What car gets 136 mpg?
The Hyundai Ioniq Electric, best fuel-mileage car with 136 MPGe (150 city, 122 highway). The midsize Hyundai leads all vehicles in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ratings of 2019 models’ fuel efficiency, which includes converting fuel mileage to MPGe to allow vehicle comparisons.
What cars get 40 miles per gallon?
10 Best Used Cars That Get 40 MPG
- 2013-2018 Ford C-Max. The Ford C-Max was a hybrid hatchback based on the Ford Focus. …
- 2018-2020 Honda Accord Hybrid. …
- 2017-2019 Hyundai Ioniq. …
- 2017-2019 Kia Niro. …
- 2017-2020 Kia Optima Hybrid. …
- 2019-2020 Lexus UX 250h. …
- 2017-2020 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. …
- 2016-2018 Toyota Prius.